These photos from my trip to Kaua'i last month should have seen the light of day a long time ago. But since I hopped on a plane for a grand European adventure.. everything is behind schedule [more on that later!] I promise there is a lot more to come! In the meantime, Kaua'i.
It seems like I have been making my way to the Garden Isle a lot these days. No complaints. Here are a few of my favorite things and a couple of highlights from the trip:
1. THE JOHNSON'S. Probably my FAVORITE thing about Kaua'i.
2. THE NORTH SHORE. There is so much magic there I feel myself turning into a hippie.
3. Organic Ice Shave from TEGE TEGE in Kilauea.
4. Overnight camping under the stars.. on the beach. Nuff side.
5. Hanging with my filipino mini-twin in the ocean.
6. Surfing perfect left-hand logger waves.
7. I BOUGHT A MOTORCYCLE! WITH A SIDECAR! It's all for Annie. I swear.
I could get used to going to Kaua'i a lot more often. I have to go back in November to pick up my motorcycle anyway [yes.. I have some explaining to do.] So.. when can I move in Johnson's??
Just Another Island Hop.